Monday 27 July 2015

Interview on the omotoshu girl crooner+music update:D’click-HUSTLE

What does your name “D’click”Mean:actually a friend gave me that name:::you know when you want to open any App in a system you click and it opens;so any thing I touch its always successful.IMG-20150723-WA002
My real name is Nnopu Jude Izuchukwu a.k.a D’click.(Emini gentle boss)
Did you plan to become a musician while in school?
Yes of course their is nothing wrong with that I can still be doin my thing while in school.
How are you coping with the business of music and being a student?
Must admit is not easy at all cos some times i trade off book work to write lyrics am also a song writer.but I believe and is happening all I do every day is to think how to succeed and by the grace of God everything is working
out!IMG-20150723-WA004
How did you find yourself doing music?
Well all this started way back in secondary school days when we do rhyme competition I found out that I have the potential to be a rapper at the age of 16 I became more interested in music with the like of 2shot Nigga raw(Mr raw) they inspired me a lot an from there,I did’t stop wen I finished my secondary school at wisdom international scondary school in Aba      Abia state then I moved to benin
City,there every thing started! Yeea.
What was the inspiration behind “    Hustle?                                        There is a popular sayin there is no food for a lazy man.am a younger hustler people call me Mr hustler.so i luv wen my follow guys hustle for survival.for all the hustlers just workhard prayhard your jungle will mature..if you hustle the right way ohoo.
How do you intend to handle the competition in the industry?
Well on that ground I see how music industry is growing everyday by day, I promise my fans to work harder and pray every day to deliver good message to them! That I promise.
What will happen to your certificate as a student?
Nothing is going to happen to it! I mean as long as I’m working harder in my musical career,when the need for my degree comes I will still make good use of it.thats what makes me standout in music industry.( I standout even tho we wear the same uniform).after school:music is the main business even Davido now is a graduate#wink#
Would you like to have kids soon?
Ohhh mine! Dat is a sirous querry, emm is not a bad thing to have kids. seriously 4 now I thing abt nothing else than my carer and I pray dat oluwa will protect me from any harm to me and my career. Godwin.
IMG-20150723-WA003
Are you into music for the money or you have a genuine passion for it?
Like for real anytime I’m on stage I fill lik I’m d happiest man in da word I hav passion for it from my heart! I will even pay to perform cos I do it for the love not for money.that’s why am addicted to music like drugs.
Are there experiences that led to that conclusion?
Well that’s what I love doing so I allow my passion to pilot me.(where words fell music speak).
How do you keep fit?
If no b God I for done kpeme(die).
who is you best artists?
Well I love 2baba,mi,splash,mr
Direct link-http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/8qg0hxqlmo/Hustle_20-_20D_20click.mp3
Sent from BBTMNATION

No comments:

Post a Comment